Serves: 4 | Level: Easy | Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- In a bowl, add the cubed chicken and season it with 1 tablespoon of black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, and 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, chicken broth, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon of black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a wok or skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Cook in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the sliced bell peppers, and pour in the sauce, honey, and grated garlic. Cook down the sauce until it thickens, and the chicken is fully coated.
- Serve the flavorful Addy Daddy Black Pepper Chicken over a bed of Jasmine rice and enjoy!