Serves: 4 | Level: Easy | Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound linguini
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic (2 minced and 2 sliced)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Grated parmesan (optional for garnish)
- Boil a large pot of water on the stove. Add salt and linguini when boiling. Cook for 6-8 minutes until al-dente. Drain, reserving some pasta water.
- Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp for 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- Keep the remaining oil in the pan. Add sliced garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Stir in lemon juice and white wine; reduce by half (approximately 2 minutes).
- Add butter and stir continuously until the sauce emulsifies.
- Return shrimp to the skillet, add ½ a tablespoon of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning, and cook until shrimp is done (about 2 minutes).
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce, mix in parsley, and serve immediately.
- For a creamier sauce, add a bit of pasta water before adding the pasta.