Nothing is easier than our Addy Daddy Cajun Soul Shrimp and Veggie Skewers. Load them up with cajun soul seasoned shrimp, veggies, or even add sausage! Perfect for grilling or throw them in the oven for a weeknight meal.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sized squash, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- ½ small red onion, chopped into chunks
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Addy Daddy Cajun Soul Seasoning
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 5-10mins.
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and onion. Toss with olive oil and Addy Daddy Cajun Soul seasoning.
- Thread the all ingredients onto each skewer.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill each side for 2-3 minutes until the shrimp are opaque and veggies are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!