CHICKEN POBLANO SOUP
Author: Addy Daddy Seasoning
Prep Time: 8 Min
Cook Time: 18 Min
- One medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups of corn (frozen or fresh)
- Two cans of black beans
- 2lbs of chicken breast
- Three poblano peppers chopped
- Two cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- One package of cream cheese
- Handful of cilantro
- Three tbs of avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- One packet of Addy Daddy chili seasoning
- Add one tablespoon of avocado oil to the chicken and season with half of the Addy Daddy Chili seasoning.
- Press the saute button on the pressure cooker and sear the chicken once the chicken has been browned, set aside.
- Saute the onions, poblano peppers, and garlic for 4 minutes, ad deglaze the pot with broth or riesling wine.
- Place the chicken back in the instant pot and add the corn, black beans, chicken broth, and remaining chili seasoning.
- Cover the pot and set on more high for 15 minutes.
- Once the instant pot beeps, release the pressure and remove the chicken and shred. Stir in the cream cheese block into the pot and add the shredded chicken back into the pot.
- Close the pot and set on more high 3 minutes.
- Once the 3 minutes are up, release the pressure valve and add in the cilantro. Tates the soup to make sure you have enough salt to your liking and add additional salt if desired.
- Garnish and enjoy!!!