. 1 pound chicken breast (you can substitute chicken thighs)
. 2 tablespoons Addy daddy everything seasoning
.1 tablespoon olive oil
. 1 cup of Low sodium chicken broth
. 2 tablespoons of coconut palm sugar
. One and a half cup bamboo shoots canned
. One cup of Thai basil
. 3 cans of coconut milk
. 3 tablespoons of curry paste
- In a small mixing bowl add diced chicken along with olive oil in 1 tablespoons of addy daddy everything seasoning.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium high heat pan add 1 tablespoon coconut oil, and sauté your chicken very quickly about two minutes and set aside (make sure to cook completely)
- No add half a cup of coconut milk to the pan and cook until the oil starts to separate from the milk
- Add curry paste and cook for two minutes
- Add chicken broth and 1 tablespoon of Addy Daddy Everything seasoning
- Next add two cans of coconut milk to your pot and bring to boil with chicken broth.
- In a blender add ½ can of coconut milk and ¼ cup of Thai basil and blend, then set aside.
- Add in your coconut palm sugar
- Toss in your bamboo shoots, red peppers, and chicken.
- Bring the curry to a boil and slowly add the blended mixture to taste.
- Add the remaining basil to the curry and cook for two minutes.
- Serve the curry with jasmine rice and enjoy