Addy Daddy's 'Everything' One Pan Chicken is great for a quick last minute dinner or for your Sunday meal prep.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
- 2 Large Chicken Breast (Diced)
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons (depending on desired taste) of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning
- 2 Cup of Stir Fry Veggies
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Add cauliflower rice or brown rice to the dish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Add diced chicken and stir fry veggies, onion, cherry tomatoes, and Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning to a large bowl and mix.
- Transfer into a large baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes (Be sure to flip and drain excess water half way through the cooking process)