Are you ready to go "Loco" with our Addy Daddy Taco Tuesday Lettuce Boats? These boats are low carb and delicioso! Don't wait until Taco Tuesday for a taste, you can enjoy this recipe now!
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
- Ground Turkey (you can omit for vegetarian option)
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons (depending on desired taste) of Addy Daddy Taco Loco Seasoning
- 2 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/2 Diced Onion
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes sliced
- 1 Large Avocado diced
- 1 Jalapeno (Optional)
- 8 Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt or sour-cream or mayo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeno optional
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat pan to a medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add in garlic. Cook for about 1min. Add in ground turkey. Next Addy Daddy "Taco Loco" Seasoning. Cook until brown. Set aside.
- Make the cilantro sauce by combing all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Layer lettuce wrap with turkey, tomatoes, onion, and avocado. Drizzle with cilantro sauce and/or your favorite salsa.