- Pack of chicken winglets
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp of Sea salt
- 1-2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp of Addy Daddy Jalapeño Ranch Seasoning
- Optional- Place wings in bowl and cover with water. Add approximately a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Let soak for 5-10 mins. Pour out water, rinse chicken, pat dry.
- Place chicken in clean bowl. Add salt and baking powder to chicken mix thoroughly.
- Turn on air fryer 390 degrees. (Settings may vary depending on air fryer). Set for 29 mins. Let fryer warm up for 3 mins. Place wings in fryer. Try not to stack.
- Shake or flip chicken around 15-20 mins.
- Remove chicken, place in clean bowl. Pour olive oil then shake Addy Daddy Jalapeño Ranch seasoning liberally.
- Plate and serve with fries, carrots, celery and homemade Addy Daddy Jalapeño Ranch Dressing.