- 1 Tablespoon Avocado oil
- 1 1/4 lbs. steak cut into 1-inch cubes (sirloin, tenderloin, rib eye, or strip steak)
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ Tablespoon of S.B.F
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley minced (For Garnish)
- Add avocado oil to large skillet over high heat. Once hot, add steak and season well with Addy Daddy S.B.F Seasoning.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. If your skillet is not large enough, do this in batches, you don’t want to crowd the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the butter and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes longer, stirring to coat the steak bites in the garlic-butter sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE
- 1 ½ cup Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of Heavy Whipping cream
- S.B.F Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- Add butter to a hot skillet over medium heat.
- Add Garlic, mushrooms, and ½ tablespoon of S.B.F seasoning to the skillet and sautee for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add Worcestershire sauce, heavy whipping cream. Let the sauce simmer for about 3 minutes, while occasionally stirring.
- Taste, and add additional seasoning if needed.