This recipe is great for a quick and delicious meal.
Author: Addy Daddy Seasoning
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 ½ pound of Snapper (score the back of the fish)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (depending on desired taste) of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning
- 3 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/2 Diced Large Onion
- ½ 8oz Sun-Dried Tomatoes in oil
- 1 Cup Frozen Spinach or 2 cups fresh
- 1 Mushroom (Optional)
- 1 Cup Half and Half or 1 can of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons olive oil for cooking (High Heat)
- Rinse the snapper and then season with 1 to 1 ½ tablespoon of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to hot cast iron.
- Place seasoned snapper in the hot cast iron pan and sear on both sides for 2 ½ minutes then set aside.
- In the same cast iron add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, diced onion, garlic, mushrooms, and spinach. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add half and half or coconut milk, sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 ½ tablespoon of Addy Daddy Everything to the cast iron pan and let it come to a boil.
- Portion out the snapper and add to the cast iron pan and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Cauliflower rice and Asparagus for a keto friendly meal or Jasmine rice cooked in coconut milk.