Cold weather is that you??? Here in Texas, we never know when a cold front will hit so we recommend this Texas Chili anytime of year! Don't forget your Texas Blaze for a little extra heat.
Author: Addy Daddy Seasoning
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr Min
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
- 1 15oz Can Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 1 15oz Can Pinto Beans (Drained)
- 1 15oz Can Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 can Rotel Chilies
- 1 6oz Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Yellow Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Can of Chipotle in Adobe (Adjust for heat)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (Minced)
- 3 Green onions chopped (Garnish)
- Mixed Cheese (Garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil or Avocado oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Addy Daddy Chili Seasoning (adjust for desired taste)
- Texas Blaze Hot Sauce
- Heat up a pot and add the olive oil, chopped onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- After the veggies are translucent, and the ground turkey or beef, along with the chili seasoning.
- After the meat has browned add the tomato paste, pinto beans, black beans, kidney beans, Rotel, chipotle pepper in adobe sauce, and 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Reduce heat and stir occasionally for 40 minutes.
- For a little spice, add a few dashes of Texas Blaze Hot Sauce