Creamy, tender, crispy... all in one place! Check out this stuff chicken tonight! Don't wait!
Author: Addy Daddy Seasoning
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 38 Min
- 4 Large Chicken Breast (Pound with meat tenderizer)
- 2 to 3 1/2 tablespoons (depending on desired taste) of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning/ Cajun Soul Seasoning
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ Green Red Pepper
- 5 Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- ¼ White Onion
- 3 cups of Spinach
- ½ Cream Cheese
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, onions, and ½ tablespoons of Cajun soul or Everything Seasoning for 5 minutes, until par-cooked.
- Sauté spinach for 3 minute and then place in a bowl with the cream cheese, bell peppers, onions, and then mix.
- Stuff the chicken with one large spoon of the stuffing mixture.
- Carefully roll up the chicken so stuffing is completely inside. Secure the chicken with toothpicks. Place in the prepared pan. Season generously with Cajun Soul Seasoning or Everything Seasoning.
- Pre heat the oven at 350 degrees
- Heat avocado oil in a cast iron and brown the chicken for 5 minutes on each side
- Place the cast iron in the oven and bake until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 20 minutes