Did anyone say LOADED CHEESY FRIES???!! ...YES! Yes we did :)
Try these yummy fries as an appetizer or weekend dinner!
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 bag of Golden French Fries
- 1 lb Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Monterrey Colby Jack
- 1 Tbsp SBF Seasoning
- 1/2 lb Flank/ Sirloin Steak or Chicken
- Green onion
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 Tbsp Texas Heat Hot Sauce
- 1 Tsp (or season to taste) Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- SAUCE PREP: In a medium bowl, mix mayo, Texas Blaze, Cajun Seasoning & Lemon Juice. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Chop cilantro & green onion and set aside.
- Heat cast-iron skillet on high heat. Season steak generously on both sides. Add steak to skillet, sear on each side for 2-3 minutes. For medium-well to well-done steak, add to pan and place in the oven for 2-3 minutes on 350 degrees. Remove from pan and let rest.
- Cook bag of fries according to instructions on the bag. If using air fryer suggested cook time 350 degrees for 15 mins, checking often and shaking.
- Cut Steak into thin pieces.
- Plate fries. Begin layering starting with cheese, steak, more cheese. Keep piling until they’re loaded!
- Add fries to the oven for 2 mins or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove fries and top with sauce, onions, and cilantro.