Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 8oz Sliced portobello mushrooms, gills removed
- 1 cup tri-color bell peppers sliced
- 1 cup red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Avocado oil
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of Addy Daddy Taco Seasoning
- Low carb tortillas
- In a hot skillet add the 1 1/2 tablespoons of avocado oil and add the sliced red onions. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all the sliced peppers, 1 tablespoon of the addy daddy Taco Loco seasoning and cook until tender and charred. Remove from pan.
- Add another ½ tablespoon of avocado oil, mushrooms, and remaining taco seasoning. Cook until the first side is charred and the mushroom begins to get tender. Flip and repeat.
- Add the peppers back to the pan and cook for a few more minutes. Serve sizzling hot.
- Add sides such as tortillas, salsa, and guacamole.