Total Cook Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 4 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Assemble: 3 mins
- 2 Tbsp Avocado or Olive oil
- 1 cup Red Onion
- 14 oz can of Jackfruit
- 1 can of unsalted Black Beans (rinsed)
- 1 Tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp of Abodo sauce
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of Addy Daddy Taco Seasoning
- Addy Daddy Texas Blaze Hot Sauce
- In a hot skillet add avocado oil and add the sliced red onions. Cook for 3 minutes or until translucent.
- Add jackfruit, beans, abodo sauce, tomato paste and vegetable broth. Stir and cover.
- Let cook for 6-7 mins, stirring to make sure all ingredients are combined well.
- Spoon onto tostadas. Garnish with lettuce, cilantro, tomatoes, radishes, and hot sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!