Serves: 4 | Level: Easy | Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces thinly sliced beef
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of Addy Daddy S.B.F. Seasoning (adjust based on desired taste)
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 5 slices of provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 Hoagie rolls, split; toasted, if desired
- Mayo (for spreading on the hoagie rolls)
- In a medium-high heat skillet, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, sliced onions, and bell peppers. Cook for two minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet along with ½ tablespoon of Addy Daddy S.B.F. Seasoning. Cover the skillet and cook for an additional two minutes.
- Remove the cooked veggies from the skillet and place them in a bowl.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and the thinly sliced beef. Season the beef with 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons of Addy Daddy S.B.F. Seasoning (adjust based on desired taste).
- Toast the hoagie rolls and spread mayo on them, if desired.
- Cook the beef for 2 minutes until it's browned. Then add back the cooked veggies on top of the beef and place provolone cheese slices over the mixture. Cover the skillet to melt the cheese.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove the skillet from the heat and evenly distribute the beef and veggie mixture onto the toasted hoagie rolls.
- Serve the Addy Daddy S.B.F. Seasoned Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and enjoy!
You can pair this delicious sandwich with fries seasoned with Addy Daddy S.B.F. seasoning for a complete and satisfying meal.