Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
- 12oz thinly sliced beef
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbls (depending on desired taste) of Addy Daddy S.B.F Seasoning
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ green bell pepper
- ½ medium yellow onion
- 4oz of portobello mushroom sliced (optional)
- 5 slices of provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 Hoagie rolls, split; toasted, if desired with Mayo
- In a medium to high heat skillet, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, onions, bell pepper and cook for two minutes.
- Now add the mushrooms to the skillet along with ½ tablespoon of the S.B.F seasoning, and cover for two minutes
- Remove the veggies once the onions and peppers are translucent and place in a bowl.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil to the skillet along with sliced steak and 1 to ½ tablespoons of S.B.F seasoning(based on desired tastes)
- Toast the hoagie rolls and set aside
- Cook the steak for 2 minutes and add back in the veggies topped with the provolone cheese. Cover the skillet so that the cheese can melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, plate and enjoy!!!
Pair with Fries seasoned with S.B.F. seasoning.