Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups of okra
- 1 (14.5-ounce] can diced roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 - 2 Tbsp of Addy Daddy Cajun Soul Seasoning (depending on desired taste)
- 1-2 Beef sausage links or 4 slices of bacon
- In a medium to high heat skillet, add sliced sausage. render the sausage until its cooked. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Drain a portion of the drippings from the sausage and add the onions to the skillet and saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the okra and the whole can of tomatoes including the juice.
- Season with ½ tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of the Addy Daddy Cajun soul seasoning.
- Add back the sausage and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Tastes for the desired flavor, and if needed add additional Addy Daddy Cajun Soul seasoning.
- Sever on top of rice and enjoy!!!