- 3 large eggs
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (Flat Parsley)
- 1 tablespoon Honey Mustard
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Addy Daddy Everything Seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon of hot sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon of sriracha
- 1 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- Unsalted butter, for cooking
Special equipment: a 4-ounce ice cream scoop
- Combine the mayonnaise, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, baking powder, Addy Daddy Cajun Soul seasoning, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and sriracha in a large bowl.
- Whisk together, making sure to break up the eggs and combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add panko and to the mixture. Let the mixture set for 10 minutes so the panko absorbs as much moisture as possible.
- Add the jumbo lump crabmeat (if desired, substitute with smaller lump crabmeat to keep your cost down). Mix in the crab gently with your hands so that you don't break up the crab lumps. Refrigerate until the mix solidifies, about 20 minutes.
- Add some butter to a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Use a 4-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop a level crab cake into the pan.
- Cook the crab cakes in batches until golden brown on one side, 4 to 5 minutes. Then flip with a spatula and cook until the other side is golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes more.