Author: Addy Daddy Seasoning
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- Adobo sauce from a 7.5 oz can of chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Addy Daddy Honey Chipotle seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sea salt
- Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Cut the sweet potatoes into even cubes.
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add the sweet potato cubes and cook until fork-tender.
- Drain the water from the pot.
- Add the unsalted butter, heavy whipping cream, Honey Chipotle seasoning, and garlic to the pot with the cooked sweet potatoes.
- Mash the sweet potatoes using a potato masher until desired consistency is reached.
- Mix in the smoked Gouda cheese until well combined.
- Taste the mashed sweet potatoes and add additional sea salt if needed.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!