Cook time: 25 mins
2lbs Sweet Potatoes
Adobo Sauce from a 7.5oz can of chipotle in adobe sauce
1 cup of smoked Gouda
1 1/2 tbsp of Addy Daddy Honey Chipotle
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup Heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- Cut sweet potatoes into even cubes.
- Boil Sweet potatoes in salted water.
- Once the potatoes are fork-tender, drain the water.
- Add butter, heavy whipping cream, Honey Chipotle seasoning, and garlic.
- Mash and then mix in the smoked gouda cheese.
- Taste and add additional sea salt if needed.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley.