Author: Addy Daddy Seasoning
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Addy Daddy Honey Chipotle Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white cooking wine
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Addy Daddy Texas Blaze)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- Add the chicken to a large bowl, along with cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and Addy Daddy Honey Chipotle seasoning. Mix everything evenly and set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the unsalted butter.
- Add the seasoned chicken to the pan and cook on all sides until golden brown, about 6 - 8 minutes. Be sure not to overcrowd the pan to allow proper browning.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the chopped garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, honey, white cooking wine, and water to the pan. Stir and make sure to coat the chicken with the flavorful sauce. Simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce sticks to the chicken.
- Garnish the honey garlic chicken bites with chopped parsley.
- Serve the delicious chicken bites with a side of veggies and rice.
- Enjoy this savory and sweet treat!